This product is on a limited time sale as we are clearing stock. Only while stocks last! We sell out often.
In order to manifest your desires, you need to be able to visualize them clearly, Lapis Lazuli, known by crystal healers as ‘the crystal of the Third Eye’ is the little-known key to unlocking your hidden visualization abilities.
- Hand-selected, quality Lapis Lazuli stones. Lapis Lazuli is a beautiful and spiritual stone associated with the Third Eye chakra.
- Four rare and beautiful Dzi beads. Dzi beads are rare beads of unknown original found in the mountains of Tibet. They are said to bring spiritual blessings and luck to the wearer, and ward off evils both physical and spiritual.
- Traditional Tibetan design. The necklace is designed to aid in meditation and spiritual wellbeing by improving the minds ability to focus and avoid distractions.
The Power of Lapis Lazuli
Lapis represents innate intuition, power, telepathic conductivity and spiritual growth. It activates the Third Eye Chakra and heightens the ability to access inner-vision and deepen self knowledge. Because it helps us visualize the world we seek to create around us clearly, Lapis aids us in manifesting our visions and desires.
As the sages say, when you can visualize your dreams, you are on your way to making them come true.
Usage in meditation
Whilst the Lapis Lazuli Clairvoyancy Mala can be worn as a necklace, it can also aid during meditation. Meditating with the mala requires no prior knowledge of traditions, prayers or rituals. It can be done using a number of simple steps:
- Find a clear place to sit and about 10-15 minutes of interrupted time.
- Start with the mala in your left hand, with your index and middle finger grasping the large golden bead (known as the Guru Bead).
- Move the beads through your fingertips one-by-one, breathing slowly with each movement.
- With each new bead repeat your chosen mantra.
- When you reach the guru bead again, you will have completed a full cycle.
We recommend picking a mantra that keeps you connected to your intuition, such as “I trust in myself”.
Four smaller Dzi Beads have been incorporated into the mala. The Tibetans believe that these mysterious black and white stones are powerful spiritual protective powers. The circular ‘eyes’ of the bead are effective not only in blocking negative energies and bad luck but can absorb positive energy from its environment.
- Hand inspected, quality Lapis Lazuli
- 108 Lapis Lazuli beads
- Length – approximately 34 inches (86 cm)
- 0.31 inches (8 mm) stone
- Free shipping worldwide
The Lapis Lazuli that we use is 100% quality stone and hand inspected to ensure highest quality. Color shades and sizes can vary on all stones, please allow for slight variations.