This bracelet is made using unique ‘Dzi beads’, powerful lucky charms which are said to come from ancient Tibet. They bear a mysterious similarity to the ‘Evil Eye’ charms first found in Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt.
- African Forest Dzi Beads. Dzi Beads imbued with African Forest energy grants spiritual protection and imbues the bracelet with primordial wisdom.
The Power of Dzi Beads
The bracelet is made from African Forest Dzi Beads. The Tibetans believe that Dzi Beads have powerful spiritual protective powers. The circular ‘eyes’ of the bead are effective not only in blocking negative energies and bad luck but can absorb positive energy from its environment.
Meditating with the Bracelet
The African Forest Evil Eye Bracelet can be used as an aid during meditation. Meditating with the bracelet requires no prior knowledge of traditions, prayers or rituals. It can be done using a number of simple steps:
- Find a clear place to sit and about 10-15 minutes of interrupted time.
- Start with the bracelet in your left hand, with your index and middle finger grasping one of the Green-colored Dzi beads.
- Move the beads through your fingertips one-by-one, breathing slowly with each movement.
- With each new bead repeat your chosen mantra.
We recommend picking a mantra that evokes protection, such as “I am safe, secure and strong”.
- Length – approximately 7.5 inches (19 cm)
- 0.31 inches (8 mm) beads
- Free shipping worldwide