Everyone sometimes has difficulties expressing their genuine, authentic self to the world. The abundant Throat Chakra energies of Turquoise will help you express your deepest truths to others.
- Hand-selected, quality Turquoise stones. The brilliant Azure color of Turquoise draws everyone in.
- Four rare and beautiful Dzi beads. Dzi beads are rare beads of unknown original found in the mountains of Tibet. They are said to bring spiritual blessings and luck to the wearer, and ward off evils both physical and spiritual.
- Traditional Tibetan design. The necklace is designed to aid in meditation and spiritual wellbeing by improving the minds ability to focus and avoid distractions.
The Power of Turquoise
Turquoise forms a divine channel which helps you express yourself truthfully, creatively and in alignment with your innermost spirit. It’s energy allows you to stand up for what you believe in, say ‘no’ when you need to, and be honest and authentic in how you communicate with friends and loved ones.
As it is a stone of wholeness, turquoise is also beneficial for your overall well-being. It is a balancing stone and working with it promotes a sense of serenity and peacefulness.
This Turquoise mala is a must-have for seekers of personal truth and clarity. Made up of turquoise, a symbol of the throat or Visuddha chakra, it possesses divine capability to transform souls out of stagnation and into clarity and abundance.
Turquoise can be a divine channel which helps you express yourself truthfully, creatively and in alignment with your innermost spirit. The energy of turquoise crystals allows you to stand up for what you believe in, say ‘no’ when you need to, and be honest and open in how you communicate with co-workers, friends and loved ones. By bringing balance to your throat chakra, our African River Turquoise Mala can not only help you express who you are but also allow you to listen deeply and perceptively to others, which over time can add richness, security and new possibilities to your relationships.
Usage in Meditation
Whilst the African River Turquoise Mala can be worn as a necklace, it can also aid during meditation. Meditating with the mala requires no prior knowledge of traditions, prayers or rituals. It can be done using a number of simple steps:
- Find a clear place to sit and about 10-15 minutes of interrupted time.
- Start with the mala in your left hand, with your index and middle finger grasping the large golden bead (known as the Guru Bead).
- Move the beads through your fingertips one-by-one, breathing slowly with each movement.
- With each new bead repeat your chosen mantra.
- When you reach the guru bead again, you will have completed a full cycle.
We recommend picking a mantra that reminds you to stay authentic, such as “I am safe being who I am”.
Our African River Turquoise Mala is highly recommended for those who face difficulties in communicating with others, for example those who may:
- Be fearful about speaking their personal truth
- Have a hard time expressing their thoughts
- Feel anxiety over speaking and communicating
- Length – approximately 22 inches (55 cm)
- 0.25 inches (6.3 mm) stone