Jasper has been associated with royalty for hundreds of years, making it known as a ‘stone of emperors and empresses‘. Emperors and empresses loved Jasper because of of its beauty and because it was a symbol of wealth and power.
Yet not even the emperors and empresses had access to one of the most beautiful forms of Jasper of all – Dragon Blood Jasper. Found in the deserts of Central Australia, has astonishing beauty, with vivid, lush green hues of different shades (remding us of a forest) mixing naturally with rich crimson (reminding us of the blood of a dragon).
- Made of all-natural Dragon Blood Jasper crystals. Dragon Blood Jasper is a stone of mystical qualities associated with strength, courage and purpose.
- 108 beads. 108 is considered a sacred number in Buddhism, said to represent new beginnings.
- Tree of Life pendant. The pendant reminds us of the Buddha’s Bodhi Tree, and the importance of spiritual tranquility and balance.
The Power of Dragon Blood Jasper
Named after the mythical creature worshipped by cultures all around the world, Dragon Blood Jasper embodies many of the qualities dragons are said to have – wisdom, strength and power.
Handcrafted by all-natural Dragon Blood Jasper beads (meaning each and every bead is absolutely individual and unique), the Dragonstone Mala is designed to provide you with courage and strength in times of difficulty.
If you are working hard on a goal (maybe its building a business, improving your health or raising a family), this mala will lend you the extra strength and courage you need to achieve success.
Or if you are facing great challenges (perhaps feelings of grief, or stresses on your finances or your health), then this mala will give you the wisdom and fortitude to push through into a brighter future.
Usage in Meditation
Whilst the Dragonstone Mala can be worn as a necklace or bracelet, it can also aid during meditation. Meditating with the mala requires no prior knowledge of traditions, prayers or rituals. It can be done using a number of simple steps:
- Find a clear place to sit and about 10-15 minutes of interrupted time.
- Start with the mala in your left hand, with your index and middle finger grasping the large golden bead (known as the Guru Bead).
- Move the beads through your fingertips one-by-one, breathing slowly with each movement.
- With each new bead repeat your chosen mantra.
- When you reach the guru bead again, you will have completed a full cycle.
Affirmation: Use mantras that give you strength and courage, such as “I am shielded by positive energy” or “I know things will get better” to amplify the effects of the mala.
- Length – approximately 26 inches (65 cm)
- 0.24 inches (6 mm) stone