- Om Mani Padmi Hum engraving. The words ‘Om Mani Padmi Hum’ has been engraved on the outside of the Singing Bowl. This is one of the most famous and popular mantras used in Tibet and reminds you to feel at one with the universe.
- Copper singing bowl. Copper is a traditional metal used to make singing bowls and is well known for it’s conductive properties. Copper is considered a conductor between the spiritual and physical worlds.
- Wooden mallet. The Singing Bowl set comes with a wooden mallet allowing it to produce a tone at the frequency ‘B3′ and B5’
How to Use Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Knock the bowl with our wooden striker on the bowl’s rim or body
- Use the striker to knock the rim and keep drawing circles around it (with moderate speed and either clockwise or anti-clockwise works