These two highly complementary malas for available for 50% off their normal retail price. Lapis Lazuli is associated with perception and intuition whilst Red Jasper is connected with energy and vitality.
Together, they represent the duality of spirit and matter.
- Hand-selected, quality Lapis Lazuli and Red Jasper stones. Lapis Lazuli is associated with the third eye chakra and Red Jasper is associated with the root chakra.
- Traditional Tibetan Design. These malas aid in meditation and spiritual wellbeing by improving the minds ability to focus and avoid distractions.
The Power of Lapis Lazuli
Lapis represents innate intuition, power, telepathic conductivity and spiritual growth. It activates the Third Eye Chakra and heightens the ability to access inner-vision and deepen self knowledge. Because it helps us visualize the world we seek to create around us clearly, Lapis aids us in manifesting our visions and desires.
The Power of Red Jasper
Red Jasper represents energy, vitality and healing. It is known as a warrior stone which brings courage. It works with your physical body to ground and connect you to the Earth while creating both stability and emotional stability in your life.
Usage in meditation
Whilst the Lapis Lazuli and Red Jasper malas can be worn as necklaces, they can also aid during meditation. Meditating with a mala requires no prior knowledge of traditions, prayers or rituals. It can be done using a number of simple steps:
- Find a clear place to sit and about 10-15 minutes of interrupted time.
- Start with the mala in your left hand, with your index and middle finger grasping the large golden bead (known as the Guru Bead).
- Move the beads through your fingertips one-by-one, breathing slowly with each movement.
- With each new bead repeat your chosen mantra.
- When you reach the guru bead again, you will have completed a full cycle.
- Hand inspected, quality Lapis Lazuli and Red Jasper
- 108 beads
- Length – approximately 34 inches (86 cm)
- 0.31 inches (8 mm) stone
- Free shipping worldwide