Everyone sometimes has difficulties expressing their genuine, authentic self to the world. The abundant Throat Chakra energies of Turquoise will help you express your deepest truths to others.
- Hand-selected, quality Turquoise stones. The brilliant Azure color of Turquoise draws everyone in.
- Four rare and beautiful Dzi beads. Dzi beads are rare beads of unknown original found in the mountains of Tibet. They are said to bring spiritual blessings and luck to the wearer, and ward off evils both physical and spiritual.
- Traditional Tibetan design. The necklace is designed to aid in meditation and spiritual wellbeing by improving the minds ability to focus and avoid distractions.
The Power of Turquoise
Turquoise forms a divine channel which helps you express yourself truthfully, creatively and in alignment with your inner spirit, by balancing the Throat Chakra.
If you are having difficulties deepening your relationships with friends and loved ones, it will remove relationship blockages and add richness, depth and new possibilities to your relationships.
If you are interested in developing new relationships and making new friends, it will allow you to naturally and effortlessly attract new friendships.
If you are having trouble standing up for yourself or others, it will give you courage to express yourself and stand up for what you belive in.
As it is a stone of wholeness, turquoise is also beneficial for your overall well-being. It is a balancing stone and working with it promotes a sense of serenity and peacefulness.
Usage in Meditation
Whilst the Inner Voice Mala can be worn as a necklace or bracelet, it can also aid during meditation. Meditating with the mala requires no prior knowledge of traditions, prayers or rituals. It can be done using a number of simple steps:
- Find a clear place to sit and about 10-15 minutes of interrupted time.
- Start with the mala in your left hand, with your index and middle finger grasping the large golden bead (known as the Guru Bead).
- Move the beads through your fingertips one-by-one, breathing slowly with each movement.
- With each new bead repeat your chosen mantra.
- When you reach the guru bead again, you will have completed a full cycle.
Affirmation: We recommend picking a mantra that reminds you to stay authentic, such as “I am safe being who I am“.
- Length – approximately 22 inches (55 cm)
- 0.25 inches (6.3 mm) stone