Limited time offer. Only 43 Malas available.
Deep within the Himalayan mountains, Tibetan monks have long passed a secret from generation to generation
The art of creating spiritual malas.
At a simple level, a mala is string of beads used for counting mantras.
But to the Tibetan monks, a mala meant much more.
Meditating with malas gave the monks superhuman memory and concentration. Some Buddhist monks could concentrate for up to 18 hours without food, water or sleep! Not only that, many Buddhist monks had memory recall comparable to present day world champions in chess, like Magnus Carlsen.
Most of the time, malas were made using wood. However, a famous monastery known today as the Drepung Monastery had a secret to making the most powerful malas in the world. They imported a rare, blue-colored stone from which came on camel-back along the Silk Road, all the way from the Aswan region of Egypt.
According to ancient scrolls kept at the Drepung Monastery, the monks did this because because they believed the stone had a powerful connection to the Third Eye Chakra – the chakra responsible for memory, mental clarity and concentration. By meditating with malas made out of this rare stone, the monks realised that the memory and concentration-boosting powers of the mala could be tremendously magnified.
This stone has a name which you may or may not have heard of – Lapis Lazuli.
Five scientific reasons why meditating with Lapis Lazuli unlocks superhuman memory and concentration
Recent scientific discoveries prove what the monks at the Drepung Monastery of Tibet have known for centuries – meditating with Lapis Lazuli malas have a magical ability to unlock unparalleled powers of memory and concentration.
Why exactly is this the case?
- The physical feel of the Lapis Lazuli beads reduces stress and anxiety, the two biggest single roadblocks which prevent our brain from accessing its full powers of memory and concentration. Scientific studies have found that people who meditate with malas show lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol and increased levels of the neurotransmitter GABA, which relieves stress and anxiety and ‘unlocks’ the innate potential of the brain.
- Meditating with a Lapis Lazuli mala trains your brain to become better on focusing on tasks. Mala meditation is literally a ‘gym for the mind‘ and just six minutes of mala meditation a day is scientifically proven to improve our ability to clear the mind of distracting thoughts and stay focused on the present task.
- Meditating with a Lapis Lazuli mala improves your quality of sleep, which is absolutely critical to our brains abilities to form new memories and process and store information during the day. The relaxation response induced by meditating with a mala helps regulate the body’s natural sleep-wake cycle, making it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep. Not only that, meditating with a mala helps reduce sleep latency (the amount of time it takes to fall asleep). Studies have found that meditating for just six minutes prior to bedtime will reduce sleep latency by up to 30%. This means you can fall asleep faster and wake up feeling more refreshed in the morning.
- Medtating with a Lapis Lazuli mala naturally reduces inflammation in the body because it reduces the release of stress hormones and reduces the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines in the body (which are responsible for triggering the body’s inflammatory response). Chronic inflammation has been linked to cognitive decline and reducing inflammation not only slows down cognitive decline – it can reverse it, literally making your brain younger.
- Meditating with a Lapis Lazuli mala allows you to become more aware of your thoughts and feelings. It trains your mind to identify and address negative thought patterns which prevent you from accessing the innate abilities of the brain.
A modern mala built on ancient designs and principles
Today, Devacrafts has created the world’s first and only truly authentic Lapis Lazuli mala by working in collaboration with the Drepung Monastery of Tibet.
It’s designed to be a timeless mala that suits anyone, whether this is the first mala you’ve ever bought, or if you already have a collection.
It’s made from all-natural, sustainably-mined Lapis Lazuli from Chile – similar in quality if not better than the Egyptian-sourced Lapis Lazuli originally used by the Tibetan Buddhists monks centuries ago.
It’s received 3500+ 5-Star reviews and is raved about from people from all walks of life, including yoga teachers, entrepreneurs and scientists.
Those who have bought the mala swear that it does what it says it does.
The Lapis Lazuli Mala of Memory
Plus free shipping
LIMITED TIME CHRISTMAS OFFER
6,000+ Satisfied Customers and 100+ Trusted Customer Reviews
Renowned Healer says "In my opinion, Lapis Lazuli is one of the most potent crystals. It's perhaps the crystal which is best able to absorb spiritual energy."
This Lapis Lazuli mala is a game changer, whether you are just beginning your spiritual practice, or already years into your spiritual journey. Not including Lapis Lazuli in your spiritual collection means you are missing out. Lapis Lazuli is one of the most spiritually charged of stones, strongly associated with the Third Eye Chakra, responsible for our bodies ability to connect with the metaphysical realm.
Step-by-step guide to meditating with the Lapis Lazuli Mala of Memory
Just six minutes a day of meditation using the Lapis Lazuli Mala of Memory will transform your brain for the better. Meditating with the mala requires no prior knowledge of traditions, prayers or rituals. It can be done using a number of simple steps:
- Find a clear place to sit and about 10-15 minutes of interrupted time. Take a few deep breaths to center and align yourself with your intention.
- Choose a mantra for your meditation practice. A mentra is a word or a sentence that is repeated during meditation.
- Start with the mala in your left hand, with your index and middle finger grasping the large golden bead (known as the Guru Bead).
- Move the beads through your fingertips one-by-one, breathing slowly with each movement.
- With each new bead repeat your chosen mantra.
- Do this 108 times, travelling around the mala, until you reach the guru bead once again. This tells you that you have completed a full cycle.
- If you want to continue your meditation, instead of passing over the guru bead, simply reverse direction and begin again.
We recommend picking a mantra that keeps you connected to your intuition, such as “I trust in myself”.
Over 100+ 5-Star Reviews
The Highest and Most Reviewed Lapis Lazuli Mala
You are in safe hands with Devacrafts
100% ORIGINAL STONES
We only sell the highest quality products made from genuine stones.
Guaranteed safe checkout through all major credit cards or Paypal
FREE WORDWIDE SHIPPING
Devacrafts is one of the only spiritual stores that offers free global shipping with no restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Devacrafts is based in Sydney, Australia but we are proud to serve customers all over the world. We are a passionate team were inspired by Tibetan Buddhism and want to bring spiritual positivity to more people around the globe. We are passionate about crystals and mala jewelry.
Our mala has 108 beads, and important and spiritual number in Tibetan culture. The number 108 is thought to represent spiritual growth and symbolize the unity and wholeness of existence.
Each Lapis Lazuli bead is 0.32 inches (8 mm) in size.
Each of our necklaces have four Dzi beads. Dzi beads are rare beads of unknown origin found in the mountains of Tibet. They are said to bring spiritual blessing and good fortune, and ward of spiritual evil.
Yes! All Devacrafts products are made with quality 100% natural stone. We offer full refunds if you are unhappy with the quality of our product’s materials.
Devacrafts provides free international shipping which will typically take 7 – 15 days to arrive. Customers in the United States should normally expect even faster shipping.
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund of your initial order.
Only 43 free Malas available - 40% Off Sale Ends Today
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you are unhappy with our mala, simply return it within 30 days of receiving it and we’ll give you a full refund. It’s that simple.